My Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Facebook Page.

Hey everyone, it nice to see you leaving your comments and other things :) but I also have a Facebook business page that you can Click like on over to the right in the sidebar, it's where I upload Funny pictures and photos I take in Bulk, so if you're also in for a bit of a laugh there, you can go check that out.
All you have to do is click the 'Like' button on the Facebook page itself (just search: Your Daily Needs) or use the Blogger button that I created.

Just means you get the best of both worlds, funny pictures and funny videos :)

2 comments:

  1. I would "like" your page but i'm currently taking a sabbatical from FB... broke up with the ex and i really don't want to see her humping other guys :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. loolz fair enough then mate :)
    just trying to get more likes from people :)

    ReplyDelete